Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Quincy, Ma March 27 2012 My Grandmother's 10 Anniversary of passing . . .

Today I wanted to visit My Grandmother at her resting place Mt. Washington Cemetery in Wolliston, Ma This was her 10th Anniversary of being with her Angles . . .

Brett had officially moved in with me on our One Year Anniversary January 27, 2012. I had never been allowed the opportunity too come out too her, and she was a VERY Catholic Person . . .

 He was later banished back to his Mother's house due too the fact he was Never officially put on the Lease and was even suspected of being a car thief . . .

After bringing me to visit her grave and spending the day in Quincey, and seeing her final resting place he was finally declared innocent and allowed to be added to my lease . . .Coincidence ? ? ?

. . . I believe she helped us out for his bringing me to her for her 10th Anniversary. She liked him and accepted He and I for who we are, and was even impressed with him:





I just Know she would have loved him . . . Whether she would have accepted "us" or not . . who knows . . .but I honestly believe in my heart that "SHE" somehow allowed him into my life that Spring . . .

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU NANA EITHER WAY ! ! !

We still have "OUR" shooting Stars...You would adore him I'm Sure! Love you always! R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment