Friday, October 26, 2012

That was 2011. . . Now on to 2012 and beyond! ! !

So that was last year in a nutshell. I will continue to post pictures from this year 2012, I have many!

This blog is My blog, and has been or so it seems to have been about my life with Brett, it won't always be that way from time to time I may post a funny picture...

. . . Or several ! I may go on a rant about something that is important to me or bitch about life, my day, my relationship, or my job. Just remember this is my blog and you are still reading so something must be of interest too you! I may even post a few "phrases" I happen to like or that represent where I am in life, you may like them and you may not. . .I may complain about the weather or revel in it! So feel free to keep reading and even share with a friend if you happen too like something...

Just a sample . .



Man I wanna find this place!!!


My life's anthem . . .

How could anyone hurt that cute Lil guy???

Nothing else to add the picture says it all! ! !

I want these! Not that I eat hot Dogs or Marshmallow's
I just want them ! ! !

Add caption

I have a soft spot for Pitbulls, they get a VERY bad rap because of their owners. . . NOT FAIR! ! ! The human should be put down as well for teaching Hate ! ! !

Any Questions  ? ? ?















 

One of my Favorites!
I am also into Equal Rights. I believe as though since we ALL bleed the same blood, and have 99.99% matching DNA . . ."YOU" are a mere .01% "YOU", 99.99% no different from Me, fellow Gay's, Black's, Asians, Lesbian's, Muslim's, Straight, White, Mexican, Bi, Transgender or what ever you may own as "YOUR" label . . . We are ALL Human, and we all bleed red, love, suffer, hurt, have good days and bad, cry, eat, shit, and piss ! ! ! So if "YOU" want to be accepted for who "YOU" are . . .guess what ? So does everyone else . . . My Self included ! ! ! So too fault me is to fault "YOURSELF" . . . Also a huge fan of the NoH8 Campaign . . .





















No comments:

Post a Comment