Friday, August 17, 2012

Chatham, Ma July 14, 2011

When we left the day was sunny and hot, when we arrived at this beach across from the Chatham Light House and Coast Guard Station it was nothing but. It was warm yes but the red flags were flying, and the winds were anything but nice...whipping sand at your exposed body and pelting it into your face. I persevered and manned up, as miserable as I was!!!!!

Once we found a less Hurricane force section we actually had great fun until the trek back to the car...Although we saw many Grey and Harbor Seals, and met a very friendly huge dog, and even an eastern Cottontail. I guess it was all worth it!

I love the Beach!!!



As inviting as the water may look, there is a reason the Seals come up to Chatham from Monomoy,
 they love to ride the rough currents and rip tides.



Just the way I like the Beach...all to ourselves!!!






Seals...




Strange man made shelter, or whats left of it anyways...

How awesome would it be to have this as my back or front yard?
Yes please!

So peaceful...

Another strange man made structure

I can't help it I love to take pictures of Footprints in the sand,
maybe cause when I see them I think of the poem, and then
I think of my grandmother...she would love it here!
*~* R.I.P Ann Sidelinger *~*

More Seals





This lil guy is loving the ride!








"What? Ain't you never seen Seals before?"






Zak Chillin on the Beach

Brett Chillin on the Beach

Me Chillin on the Beach

Zak actually dug this hole with a clam shell and his hands


Deep enough for him to sit in

Love this view

Very grainy, but these are Seals Resting on an Island


Friendly huge dog we befriended on the way back to the car


Eastern Cottontail


No comments:

Post a Comment