Friday, August 17, 2012

Provincetown,Ma. July 12, 2011

Today was just Brett and I, we stopped at the WILDLIFE REFUGE that Jenn and I had stopped at the year before. Once in Provincetown, we parked at the Provincetown Inn and swam in the Salt Water Pool they have, before we walked down Commercial Street. We went in and out of shops, We frolicked and played, we even ate at Burger Queen. We walked hand in hand, and explored the Wharf. We went back to the Salt Water Pool at the Provincetown Inn, and went straight toward Race Point Beach. We walked Race Point Beach and enjoyed being a couple while admiring a sweet sunset, and checked out the "sights" and Seals. We were nearly taken out by a flock of "mother" Pipping Plovers when we walked too close to a baby...all in all this was my FAVORITE day with him!!! Despite my not wanting this day to ever end, We couldn't have asked for a better sunset over the Atlantic Ocean.

Across the Highway from the Christmas Tree Shop Over the Bridge...

My Man...








It may not look it, but he did actually kiss me as the flash went off...
although I admit it does look as if he is smelling my breath... 


Provincetown Inn

Beach and the Salt Water Pool in the distance


Beach at Low Tide

Here comes my Hunny!

My Handsome Boyfriend

Me...Doing what I do best collecting Vitamin D, and praying to the Sun God!
Best therapy ever!!!!!

Random Hottie!


Biggest Horseshoe Crab ever!!!!!
She was giving birth and Brett had to have a picture with her...



Commercial Street here we come! This was Bear Week! Grrrr!!!!!

Town Hall

My Store, wonder if they'll give me a discount for stealing my name?

My Bear with a Bear


More of the street




Another Random Hottie!!!

Monty's


Awesome find at the Wharf

Famous Provincetown Monument


Random Bear's Grrr!


Back to the Salt Water Pool, for a quick dip then off to Race Point Beach!

Damn! Who's that tall, dark, and handsome guy???
 Me rocking my awesome tan and flat Stomach!!!





...and off to Race Point Beach!!!



Race Point Entrance






I love this picture... So natural! Sea birds in motion


Looks like a murder has taken place here...
This is clearly a fish Vertebra!






Seals!!!












...And the highlight of the day, the amazing sunset!!!!!























1 comment: