Thursday, August 16, 2012

Provincetown, Ma. June 26, 2011

This was the first day Brett and I brought my son Zak to PTown, we walked the Jetty to the end, then proceeded to trek the beach until finally we reached the ocean. This was the Beach where Zak and I saw a Seal for the first time. This was a nice day, despite the damn sand flies or whatever they were...Also there will always be a part of me in Provincetown forever, my sunglasses fell through a few rocks on the Jetty! Pictures follow.



Brett taking a picture of the Marsh across the water

Brett ahead of us on the Jetty

Zak and Brett trying to swim, meanwhile I have to pee, so I walk a few feet away and see a dog's head poking out of the water, and low and behold it's a SEAL!!!!!


I stayed here last year, 2009 with my Best Friend Jenn!!!!! Provincetown Inn!!!!!



From the beach across the bay, by one of the Provincetown Light Houses


Pretty sure this is the picture Brett was taking while
being photographed taking a picture on the Jetty a few back...

No comments:

Post a Comment